Warm Fruit Compote
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped mushrooms
- 1 (12 oz.) jar Smucker's® Cherry Preserves
- 1 (12 oz.) jar Smucker's® Sweet Orange Marmalade
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground or crushed rosemary
- 1 tablespoon butter, cut into pieces
HEAT oil in medium skillet over medium heat. Add onion and mushrooms. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until lightly browned.
ADD preserves, marmalade, raisins, thyme and rosemary. Return to a low boil and continue cooking until thick, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat. Whisk in butter pieces. Serve warm with turkey.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/3 cup), Calories 380 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 15mg, Total Carbohydrate 85g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 76g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.