Tangy Baked "Coffee" Beans
- 4 strips uncooked bacon, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 (16 oz.) package frozen pepper stir-fry vegetables
- 1 cup strong brewed Folgers Classic Roast® Coffee
- 3/4 cup thick and spicy barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 (16 oz.) can chili beans in mild sauce
- 1 (15.5 oz.) can dark red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15.5 oz.) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
HEAT oven to 375°F. Cook bacon in large skillet over medium heat until almost crisp. Drain all but 1 teaspoon bacon drippings. Add stir-fry vegetables and cook until thawed, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
MIX brewed coffee, barbecue sauce, brown sugar and soy sauce in large bowl. Stir in chili beans, kidney beans, cannellini beans, black beans and bacon mixture. Spoon into a 3-quart shallow casserole dish coated with no-stick cooking spray.
COVER and bake 30 minutes. Uncover and stir. Bake, uncovered, an additional 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/2 cup, 1/20 of recipe), Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 10), Total Fat 1.5g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 360mg, Total Carbohydrate 21g (Dietary Fiber 5g, Sugars 7g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.