Sweet Cheese and Chile Corn Muffins
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 (7 oz.) packages Martha White® Sweet Yellow Cornbread & Muffin Mix
- 1 (4 oz.) can chopped green chiles, undrained
- 1 cup shredded Mexican Blend cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped pickled jalapeno peppers, optional
Heat oven to 400º F. Spray 12 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray.
Combine eggs, milk, sour cream and cornbread mix in large bowl; stir until smooth. Stir in green chiles, cheese and jalapeno peppers. Fill prepared muffin cups about 3/4 full.
Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/12 1 muffin), Calories 210 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 55mg, Sodium 540mg, Total Carbohydrate 24g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 4g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 10%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.