Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (12 fl.oz.) canPET® Evaporated Milk
- 4 1/2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (16 oz.) box uncooked macaroni (4 cups)
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
COAT slow cooker with no-stick cooking spray. Combine evaporated milk, water, melted butter, dry mustard, salt and pepper in slow cooker. Stir in macaroni, Monterey Jack cheese and 1 cup cheddar cheese.
COVER and cook on LOW for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until macaroni is tender. Stir gently. Sprinkle remaining 1 cup cheddar cheese on top before serving.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/8 of recipe), Calories 530 (Calories from Fat 240), Total Fat 27g (Saturated Fat 16g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 75mg, Sodium 720mg, Total Carbohydrate 48g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 6g), Protein 24g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 60%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.