Roasted Pork Tenderloin in a Fennel and Rosemary Reduction Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds, crushed
- 1 package pork tenderloins (about 1 1/2 lbs.)
- 3 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Olive Oil, divided
- 1 (14.5 oz) can vegetable broth, divided
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 2 fennel bulbs, rinsed, trimmed and quartered lengthwise
- 1/3 cup shallots thinly sliced, (about 2)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes ( about 3), chopped
- 3 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 pound fettuccine, cooked according to package directions
- Fennel fronds and sprigs of fresh rosemary for garnish
HEAT oven to 350°F. Blend flour, salt, cayenne, paprika and fennel seeds in small bowl. Coat meat lightly with seasoned flour. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in large skillet over medium high heat. Sear meat until brown on all sides, about 5 minutes.
TRANSFER meat to baking dish. Roast uncovered until instant-read thermometer registers 145°F, 10 to 15 minutes. Tent with foil to keep warm.
PLACE raisins in small bowl. Heat 1 cup vegetable broth in microwave-safe bowl or cup until hot. Pour over raisins; soak 5 minutes. Saute remaining oil, fennel quarters, shallots, tomatoes and garlic using skillet with meat drippings over medium heat 5 minutes. Stir in raisins with broth, rosemary, remaining broth and balsamic vinegar. Simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
ARRANGE cooked fettuccine on large serving platter. Slice tenderloins into 1/2-inch thick medallions and place on top of fettuccine. Spoon Fennel and Rosemary Reduction Sauce over pork and fettuccini. Garnish with fennel quarters, fronds and sprigs of rosemary.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/6 of recipe), Calories 630 (Calories from Fat 130), Total Fat 15g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 80mg, Sodium 670mg, Total Carbohydrate 88g (Dietary Fiber 6g, Sugars 20g), Protein 37g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 20%, Calcium 8%, Iron 30%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.