Red Raspberry Chicken Salad
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Red Raspberry Syrup
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 (10 oz.) package chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped or sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 (6 oz.) package grilled chicken breast strips
- OR 6 oz. barbecue flavored chicken breast, sliced 1/4-inch thick, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 24 fresh red raspberries
COMBINE fruit syrup, oil and vinegar to make vinaigrette. Whisk until blended.
PLACE lettuce in large salad bowl. Add red onion, pecans and vinaigrette. Toss gently.
TOP salad with chicken strips, cheese and raspberries. Serve immediately.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/4 of recipe), Calories 380 (Calories from Fat 200), Total Fat 22g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 280mg, Total Carbohydrate 34g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 25g), Protein 15g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 130%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 15%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.