« Back to Baked Quesadillas
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican Blend cheese
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 (6 to 7-inch) flour tortillas
- Salsa (optional)
- Fresh cilantro, chopped (optional)
HEAT oven to 400ºF. Combine chili powder, cumin, salt and oregano in large plastic food storage bag. Add Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese. Shake to coat cheese.
SPRAY a baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray. Coat the sides of each tortilla with no-stick cooking spray. Place 2 tortillas on baking sheet, sprayed side down. Divide cheese mixture between tortillas. Top with remaining tortillas, spray side up.
BAKE 6 to 8 minutes. Turn over; bake an additional 6 to 8 minutes. Remove from oven and place on a cutting board. Cut each quesadilla into 4 pieces. Top with salsa and cilantro, if desired. Serve hot.