- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Simply Fruit® Orange Marmalade Spreadable Fruit
- Juice of 1 lemon (about 1/3 cup)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Peanut Oil
- OR 1/4 cup Crisco® Canola Oil with Omega-3 DHA
- 1/3 cup nonfat sour cream or plain yogurt
- 1 small head leaf lettuce or salad greens
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 large orange, peeled and thinly sliced or sectioned
- 1 small Bermuda onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 small fresh pineapple, peeled, cored, and sliced into rings or bits
- 1/4 cup chopped cashews (optional)
COMBINE marmalade and lemon juice in a microwave-safe glass bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 30 to 45 seconds or until marmalade melts.
STIR in remaining dressing ingredients. Chill.
ARRANGE lettuce on individual serving plates or large serving platter. Top with avocado, orange, onion and pineapple.
DRIZZLE with dressing; garnish with cashews, if desired.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (6), Calories 300 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 17g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 4mg, Sodium 70mg, Total Carbohydrate 37g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 24g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 90%, Vitamin C 90%, Calcium 6%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.