Peanut Butter Spritz Cookies
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 3/4 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 1/2 cups Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 teaspoons water
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- Colored decorator sugar (optional)
HEAT oven to 400ºF. Combine powdered sugar and shortening in a large bowl; beat on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in peanut butter, egg, salt, water, vanilla and almond extracts. Using a spoon, stir in flour until well mixed.
FIT cookie press with desired template. Fill cookie press; press dough onto ungreased cookie sheets. Sprinkle with colored sugar, if desired.
BAKE 7 to 9 minutes or until set, but not brown. Cool one minute. Remove to cooling rack.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 50 (Calories from Fat 30), Total Fat 3.5g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 25mg, Total Carbohydrate 4g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 2g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.