- COOKIE MIX
- 4 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/3 cups Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 1 1/3 cups Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 cups Cookie Mix (above)
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 jar Crosse & Blackwell® Mincemeat Filling & Topping
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
For Cookie Mix: COMBINE flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl. Cut in shortening with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal. To measure, spoon mix into measuring cup and level with a spatula.
Extra Cookie Mix can be stored in covered container up to 6 weeks at room temperature. For longer storage, place in freezer.
For Bars: HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine cookie mix, oats and eggs in large bowl, stirring with a spoon until mixed. Reserve about 3/4 cup of the mixture. Pat remaining mixture in bottom of prepared pan. Spread mincemeat evenly over base. Finely crumble reserved oat mixture on top of mincemeat.
BAKE about 45 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and cool. Mix powdered sugar and ginger. Stir in enough milk to make drizzling consistency (about 5 teaspoons). Drizzle over bars in pan. Cut into bars.