Loaded Baked Potato Casserole
15 (1/2 cup) servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (12 fl. oz.) cansPET® Evaporated Milk
- 2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 (4.9 oz.) boxes Hungry Jack® Cheddar & Bacon Potatoes
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped chives or green onions
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
COMBINE evaporated milk, water, butter, potato slices and sauce mix in a 5-quart pot. Cook over medium heat, just until mixture comes to a boil. Remove from heat. Stir in sour cream and chives or green onions. Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle with cheese.
BAKE 40 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/15 of recipe), Calories 240 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 590mg, Total Carbohydrate 24g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 4g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 20%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.