Fresh Fruit Tart with Shortbread Crust
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/4 cups Martha White® All-Purpose Flour
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Assorted fruit such as sliced strawberries, peaches, nectarines, kiwi, seedless grapes, blueberries or raspberries
- 2 tablespoons Smucker's® Apple Jelly
- 1 tablespoon water
HEAT oven to 350º F. Spray 9-inch pie plate with no-stick cooking spray. Combine flour, powdered sugar, salt, butter and egg yolk in large bowl. Blend with fork. Form dough into ball. Dust finger tips with flour. Press evenly into bottom and up sides of pie plate. Cover and chill 30 minutes. Prick crust with fork. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool.
BEAT cream cheese, granulated sugar, lemon juice and cream in large bowl, with electric mixer at medium high speed until smooth. Spread into cool pie shell.
ARRANGE fruit on top of filling in a decorative pattern up to 12 hours before serving. Stir together jelly and water. Brush over fruit. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or until serving time.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/8 1 slice), Calories 400 (Calories from Fat 250), Total Fat 28g (Saturated Fat 10g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 105mg, Sodium 170mg, Total Carbohydrate 31g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 14g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 25%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.