Double Chocolate Fudge
- Crisco® Butter Flavor No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup butter, sliced
- 1 (12 oz) canPET® Evaporated Milk
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (13 oz) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 (24 oz) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
LINE a 13x9-inch pan with foil and spray with no-stick spray.
COMBINE butter, evaporated milk, sugar, salt and marshmallow creme in a 6-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until bubbly and melted, about 13 minutes. Remove from heat.
ADD cocoa, chocolate chips and vanilla. Stir until well melted. Stir in nuts, if desired. Pour into prepared pan. Cool. Remove fudge from pan. Peel away foil. Cut into desired sized pieces.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/48 of recipe), Calories 180 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 70mg, Total Carbohydrate 30g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 26g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.