Multi-Grain Maple Granola
- Crisco® Butter Flavor No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Hungry Jack® Lite Syrup
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® Puritan® Canola Oil with Omega-3 DHA
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups multi-grain oat cereal
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup dried fruit (optional), such as raisins, cherries, cranberries or chopped apricots
HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13x9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
STIR together syrup, oil, brown sugar and cinnamon in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute. Combine oats, cereal and walnuts in mixing bowl. Pour warm syrup mixture over cereal. Stir until evenly moistened. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
BAKE 30 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes. Stir in dried fruit, if desired. Cool 15 minutes. Store in airtight container.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (8), Calories 220 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 0.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 95mg, Total Carbohydrate 39g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 18g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 4%, Iron 30%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.