Brownie Dalmatian Pup Pops
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 20 wooden popsicle sticks
- 2 cups white baking chips
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using water, oil and eggs. Stir in 3/4 cup chocolate chips.
BAKE in 13 x 9-inch baking pan lined with foil according to package directions. Cool completely. Place cooled brownies in freezer for 30 minutes. Remove brownies from pan by lifting foil. Cut brownies into 20 rectangular bars. Insert stick into end of each bar. Peel foil from each bar.
LINE a baking sheet with wax paper. Microwave white baking chips and shortening in microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100% power) about 1 minute. Stir until smooth. If necessary, microwave additional 5 seconds at a time.
DIP top half of the brownie pops into melted white chips. Sprinkle with remaining miniature chocolate chips to create the Dalmation spots. Lay flat to dry on wax paper-lined cookie sheet.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/20), Calories 320 (Calories from Fat 160), Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 100mg, Total Carbohydrate 40g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 32g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.