Bacon and Cheese Appetizer Bites
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
HEAT oven to 400°F. Spray cookie sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
MIX sour cream and water in medium bowl until well combined. Add pancake mix, cheese and bacon pieces. Stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Brush with melted butter; sprinkle with paprika. Serve warm.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1 appetizer), Calories 70 (Calories from Fat 40), Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 220mg, Total Carbohydrate 4g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 1g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.