Mustard and Herb Potato Salad
10 to 12 servings
You can be entered for a chance to win a . Click "Write a Review" above to get started.
- 3 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon coarse-grained mustard
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
COOK potatoes in salted water until tender. Drain. When cool enough to handle, peel and dice.
COMBINE chives, parsley and capers in large bowl. Whisk in vinegar and mustard. Whisk in oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
ADD potatoes. Toss gently. Season salad with salt and pepper, as desired.
Best when made several hours ahead. Bring to room temperature before serving. Refrigerate any leftovers.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/10 of recipe), Calories 210 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 400mg, Total Carbohydrate 27g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 1g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 25%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.