Banana Peanut Butter Pancakes with Peanut Butter Syrup
You can be entered for a chance to win a . Click "Write a Review" above to get started.
- 3/4 cup Hungry Jack® Lite Syrup
- OR 3/4 cup Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- 6 tablespoons Jif® Creamy Reduced Fat Peanut Butter Spread, divided
- 2 medium ripe bananas, divided
- 2 cups Hungry Jack® Original Pancake & Waffle Mix (Add Milk, Oil & Eggs)
- 1 1/4 cups buttermilk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Crisco® Butter Flavor No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
WHISK together syrup and 1/4 cup peanut butter in medium microwave-safe bowl until smooth. Microwave on HIGH 30 to 60 seconds to warm.
MASH 1 banana in large bowl. Add pancake mix, buttermilk, eggs, cinnamon and remaining 2 tablespoons peanut butter. Stir until well blended.
COAT griddle with no-stick cooking spray. Heat over medium heat. Pour 1/4 of the batter for each pancake onto griddle. Cook pancakes until bubbles begin to break on surface. Turn and cook until golden brown.
SLICE remaining banana into medium bowl. Stir in sliced strawberries. Serve pancakes topped with sliced fruit and peanut butter syrup.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/4 of recipe), Calories 610 (Calories from Fat 150), Total Fat 16g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 110mg, Sodium 1390mg, Total Carbohydrate 102g (Dietary Fiber 6g, Sugars 42g), Protein 18g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 90%, Calcium 15%, Iron 25%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.