Coffee Toffee Bars
3 dozen bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 cup quick rolled oats
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup finely chopped nuts
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 teaspoonsFolgers Classic Roast® Instant Coffee Crystals
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (6 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
HEAT oven to 350ºF. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
COMBINE 1/2 cup melted butter, oats, brown sugar, flour, nuts and baking soda in large bowl. Press firmly onto bottom of prepared pan.
BAKE 10 to 15 minutes or until surface is bubbly. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in medium saucepan, over medium heat. Add sweetened condensed milk, coffee and vanilla. Cook and stir until mixture thickens, about 15 minutes. Pour over crust.
BAKE an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven. Immediately sprinkle chocolate chips on top. Let stand 1 minute. Spread chocolate while warm. Cool thoroughly. Refrigerate 30 minutes if chocolate is still soft. Cut into bars.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1 bar, 1/36 of recipe), Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 50mg, Total Carbohydrate 18g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 15g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.