You can be entered for a chance to win a . Click "Write a Review" above to get started.
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 (6 oz.) container Bocconcini (small fresh mozzarella balls), drained
- 1 paper thin slice proscuitto ham, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives, drained
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Pinch of sugar
- 3/4 cup Crisco® 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
PLACE grape tomatoes, bocconcini, proscuitto, olives and capers in large bowl.
WHISK together white wine vinegar, mustard, black pepper and sugar in small bowl. Slowly add olive oil in a steady stream, whisking while pouring. Whisk until dressing is well blended. Whisk in chives and oregano. Pour dressing over salad. Gently toss to combine.
REFRIGERATE, covered, several hours or overnight to allow flavors to develop, stirring occasionally. Season with additional black pepper if desired.
TRANSFER tomato mixture to a serving bowl using a slotted spoon. Garnish with fresh oregano sprigs, if desired. Serve.
Using a mixture of red and yellow grape tomatoes adds variety and interest.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/4), Calories 340 (Calories from Fat 270), Total Fat 31g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 600mg, Total Carbohydrate 6g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 3g), Protein 11g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 35%, Calcium 25%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.